What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Janssen-Cilag
Janssen-Cilag is one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare companies under Johnson & Johnson. We engage in the discovery, manufacturing and marketing of innovative products to improve people’s health and quality of life. At Janssen, you’ll be working with one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies. You will personally contribute to improving the health and quality of life of patients and their nearest and dearest through innovative products, information and services.
Why work here?
You’ll thrive in our exciting and dynamic corporate culture, constantly seeking new challenges, making your own independent contributions to the company’s success. In the cooperative and open climate that prevails at Janssen, you have the best chance for an attractive and long-term professional future.
- Provide leadership in developing and implementing Market Access strategies and technical expertise in submissions to pricing and reimbursement authorities and other relevant agencies.
- Create the right environment to achieve and maintain optimal market access and funding for our key products and indications by working in partnership with Ministry of Health/Social Security/Ministry of Finance/Non Governmental Organisations (role and project applicable) organisations to agree how our products can add value to their patient population at a cost effective price thereby ensuring that patients and prescribers gain timely access to our valuable new medicines.
- Understand and communicate the Ministry of Health/Ministry of Finance and Social Security policy agenda, funding flows and market access landscape in our key therapeutic areas, developing critical insights and strong partnerships within and outside the company that will support the development of a differentiated value proposition and the achievement of broad market access
- Sell to health care professionals
- Not expected to coach or manage others
In line Brands
- Leadership in product value substantiation in close collaboration with Commercial, Regulatory Affairs, Government & Corporate Affairs, Medical Affairs, HCC and Legal.
- Develop and deliver compelling evidence based value propositions that meet Ministry Of Health/Social Security/Ministry of Finance economic needs for the local health economy.
- Initiates the most effective and timely strategy to maintain pricing and reimbursement as well as broad market access for products in Vietnam in the context of optimising local, regional and global strategies.
- Provides input to commercial strategies as subject matter expert to understand critical importance of both national and regional Market Access for business success.
- Map and engage with clinical/financial decision-making processes and apply this insight/knowledge to create a positive environment for our products. Work with the brand team to support a local approach engaging all stakeholders to differentiate our products and deliver and sustain optimal market access
- Identify and build relationships with new and emerging stakeholder groups by gathering intelligence in the field, and keeping regular contact with Policy makers
- Develop and sustain cutting edge knowledge of policy developments at both national and regional level in the Healthcare environment, ensuring insights are disseminated to the wider organisation
- Facilitate improved communication across MOH & SOH boundaries building a strong, sustained network of influencers across the local and national health economies
- In collaboration with Government Affairs, Medical Affairs and Regulatory Affairs, maintain / establish a Market Access advisory network including clinical opinion leaders, policy maker and health economist.
- In collaboration with Government Affairs and Medical Affairs, initiates and organises high level events (e.g. advisory boards and stakeholder meetings – where appropriate) to support Market Access activities.
- Lead a one team approach locally with RBLs, KAMs and other leaders across the business to
- support and develop strategies that flex around the changing Healthcare environment and the specific needs of budget holding stakeholders.
- Report all suspected adverse reactions, serious or non-serious, within a maximum of 24 hours after being aware of it to the Pharmacovigilance Department and/or relevant medical devices process (role and project dependant)
Account Planning (Pre-local formulary inclusion for national reimbursement readiness)
- Appropriate stakeholder interactions with independent review bodies – and budget holders to support economic and policy decision making for new products and indications.
- Leverage deep understanding of current and future Ministry Of Health policies so that we can ensure our products and services meet the needs of local health care economies
- Work with local teams to develop business plans that take full account of and respond to the needs of policy and budget holders, creating a positive platform for Johnson & Johnson and its products
- Initiates the most effective and timely strategy to develop pricing and reimbursement as well as broad market access for products in Vietnam in the context of optimising local, regional and global strategies.
QualificationsKey Compliance Requirements
- Analyse and interpret key strategic documents, including but not limited to Ministry Of Health & Service Of Health strategies to gain a broad understanding of the business environment in which account operates and insights into account needs
- Develop and implement strategies to support decision-making processes in the Ministry Of Health & Service Of Health for new products/indications, through mutually beneficially plans and projects for Johnson & Johnson and stakeholder/organisational needs
- Capture 100% of customer contacts and interactions in iCONNECT.
- Work collaboratively with other Johnson & Johnson colleagues to deliver market access objectives e.g. marshalling resources and matrix team leadership.
- Respond to requests for support from other stakeholder facing colleagues in own team or other regional divisional teams and proactively share information and insights where stakeholder may be shared across products/territories via iCONNECT.
- Co-ordinate and lead regular sharing of information and insight on the evolving Healthcare Environment, nationally & locally to support and influence local business planning & execution to results, across all areas of the business.
Essential Technical Knowledge, skills and experience
- Report adverse events in a timely way to Drug Safety/Pharmacovigillance according to current Adverse Event Reporting guidelines/SOP and equivalent process for Medical Devices depending on product remit.
- Acts in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCC requirements when interacting with Healthcare Professionals and Government Officials.
- Complies with designated SOP’s for the role
- Vietnam Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Laws & Code of Practice
- Working understanding of Marketing Excellence & Value Excellence
- Knowledge of Ministry Of Health/Service Of Health/Social Security decision making process and funding flow
- Health Economy Structure
- Key Account Working
- Negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Medical or Pharmacy Degree preferred.
- Postgraduate qualification or relevant experience on Health Economics/Market Access preferred.
- Progressive experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical/medical devices industries (> 5 years).
- Experience of interacting, collaborating and building relationships with external Market Access stakeholders preferred.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh CityOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)Job Function
Health Economics MktRequisition ID