Ubisoft, one of the top companies specialized in game development worldwide offers you a great opportunity to join Kiev office of a stable, fast-developing company. We invite motivated, dynamic people who will be a great asset for our team. You will benefit from a learning environment allowing you to get hands on experience with the opportunity to constantly collaborate with other Ubisoft studios all over the world.
Do you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s PC game? Do you think that PC is the future of gaming? Are you excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world? Are you obsessed by continuously improving what you’re doing? Are you passionate about technology and video games? Come and meet us!
Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, works on PC and next-gen versions of future AAA Ubisoft titles. We are driven by our desire to ship and constantly take on greater challenges.
- Work with application specific test-cases;
- Find issues on a designated application and submit them into the bug database;
- Check issues in order to see if they are still occurring once fixes have been implemented;
- Have a very good ability to detail and observe application behavior;
- Be able to differentiate between game specific issues (fixed by game teams) and application specific issues (fixed by Developers);
- Be able to work under pressure and provide accurate results;
- Be enthusiastic about application and about influencing the game experience for millions of Ubisoft customers;
- Deliver status reports to the QC Coordinator/Assistant/Dev Team on a regular basis as well as on-demand;
- Provide feedback and workarounds for issues found by the customers regarding the application.
- Experience in QA / Game Testing of at least 6 months;
- Excellent English, written and spoken;
- Excellent communication skills;
- General knowledge of PC & Windows functionality;
- ‘Outside of the box’ thinking;
- Independent and self-starting;
- Objectivity and the ability to take important decisions on a short term-basis.
What we offer:
- International AAA game projects;
- Access to cutting-edge hardware;
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Opportunity to travel abroad to meet your colleagues from other studios or to participate in international conferences;
- Medical / Life insurance;
- English / French courses.
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don’t worry. We’ll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.