Drive and continuously improve material quality through the T2 supply chain. Provide technical knowledge and solutions on color and material quality issues to suppliers and ensure all color and material quality processes adhere to adidas standards and requirements. Support and coordinate all LOs to ensure global alignment on color and quality management processes and accreditation schemes.
- Drive and consolidate discussion of field findings from LO Taiwan Material Quality Team and work with internal parties to improve color and quality management processes.
- Oversee the execution of Laboratory, Color and Fabric Inspection accreditation schemes between official auditors and suppliers for the region.
- Monitor overall Lap Dip approval status including materials, prints and trims along with bulk approvals where applicable.
- Conduct style checking for color and fastness deviations and problems.
- Conduct new material supplier on-site evaluation as well as to provide support to offshore Quality Specialists on technical aspects.
- Maintain and update A-01 policy including collecting signed documents and testing reports. Hold annual A-01 seminar/training for suppliers and ensure fully compliance to adidas standards.
- Proactively work with suppliers on continuous improvements on color and quality management. On site at dye house and work to improve efficiencies and right first time.
- Work closely with DyStar and other dyestuff suppliers to continuously improve the color achievability.
- Conduct orientations and trainings for new material suppliers on quality and color to ensure adidas standards and requirements are fully met.
- Support LOs and OCs with technical expertise on materials and provide solutions on material issues and share best practices.
- Act as Quality representative to join the preproduction meeting with Material Merchandising Team and suppliers to highlight any quality issues and provide preventative actions.
- Maintain and update material quality procedures and requirements to provide updates to suppliers.
- LO Material teams
- Technical Service
- Internal Business Partners - LO, CCDA , CCMD and Creation Centers in all regions.
- T1 and T2 Suppliers
- Third Party Labs
- Dyestuff Suppliers
- GMQ Team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Technical knowledge in areas of materials and garment
- Ability to make good visual judgment and identification of color
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong MS Office skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree or Certificate in Textile or Garment related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in textile or garment manufacturing sector