This position will provide strategic and operational HR direction and support to the Sikorsky Operations function through the development and continued enhancement of processes and initiatives critical to the fulfillment of the Human Resources Strategy. Sikorsky domestic Operations consists of almost 6,000 represented and non-represented employees and 23 executives in multiple sites in Southern CT, FL, TX, PA, and AL.
The individual will develop and implement Human Resources strategies and initiatives to ensure the talent and organizational capability as well as capacity are aligned to support business needs. As strategic business partner to the Vice President of Operations and his staff, the Sr. Mgr. HRBP will lead the development of innovative Human Resources solutions to address complex business issues including but not limited to large scale change initiatives, business growth, up and down staffing cycles, executive talent development, coaching, organizational design, succession planning and other strategic challenges.
Manage a team of HR professionals providing HR support in the areas of employee relations, organizational design, diversity and inclusion, staffing and employee support.
• Proficient in HR policies and procedures, laws and regulations
• Able to balance multiple priorities
• Broad understanding and knowledge of various Human Resources functions such as talent acquisition, organizational development, compensation and talent management, employee relations, labor relations and employee engagement
• Excellent interpersonal skills; written and verbal communication skills
• Proven leadership and project management capabilities are required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience working with executive level clients/customers
• Demonstrated ability to use a coaching mindset
• Able to think critically, analyze data, and analyze data trends
• Able to influence stakeholders (promote and advocate the value of recommended HR solutions)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Stratford Connecticut