Graphic Design Internship - Paid Internship
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Creative department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in direct marketing, catalog and direct mail design, creative design, graphic design, marketing communications, or industrial copywriting, Uline is the company for you. Click here to learn more.
Graphic Design Internship
Paid Internship - Summer 2018
Uline seeks Summer 2018 Graphic Design Interns at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Assist in developing and executing design concepts for Uline’s catalogs, corporate print collateral and direct mail pieces.
- Pre-press work on all print materials; attention to detail is imperative.
- Must be able to work both individually and in a team environment when given project goals and creative guidelines.
- Strong design skills reflected in a current portfolio of school assignments.
- Working knowledge (at least 2 to 3 semesters) of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and organization skills.
BENEFITS OF A ULINE INTERNSHIP
- Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree.
- Work in a positive, well-balanced environment.
- Learn about the industry from all levels of Uline management.
- Potential opportunity, upon graduation, for full-time employment with a successful, fast-growing company!
Apply online today to join us in 2018!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Auto req ID