#Tomorrow’s Lawyers! Digital technologies will change the legal market significantly in the next years. Flightright is at the forefront of Legal Tech Automation. Since 2010 more than 2,000,000 consumers used our service and Flightright has become the #1platform for air passenger rights. We are fast-growing, internationally operating and ready to enter new markets. Shape the future of Legal Tech with us!
- 5+ years of experience in Java backend development
- In-depth knowledge of JPA/Hibernate, relational databases (PostgreSQL), RESTful architecture, AWS and docker
- Experience with the integration of applications, features and APIs in existing frameworks
- Knowledge of Spring Boot
- Fluent English skills, German is not necessary
- Development of a meaningful service that empowers customer rights
- Implementation and maintenance of features and projects related to our own case management application
- Conceptual design of our micro service architecture
- Development of solutions for complex challenges - self-reliant but within a great team
- Ownership: You have full responsibility and an impact on the business
- Great equipment, choice of OS/ hardware and IDE
- Budget for individual training and development
- Start-up spirit at the market leader in Legal Tech industry
- Personal growth and constant development in a motivated and highly functional team
- Benefits like language courses, flexible working hours, awesome team events, PS4, Dev Lunch, Kicker, week long hackathons
Ready for take-off?
We have a unique corporate culture based on a strong team spirit and our company values. We offer a great work environment and have benefits like In‐house gym, and cooperations with local partners and German or English courses.
We are looking forward to your application!
Get an impression of our team spirit watching our video.