SAP S/4 HANA Logistics Consultant (Sales)
IBM is one of the world‘s largest providers of information technology solutions and business consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of ‚smart‘ to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. A place where billions of people will live and work better.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS)
We are the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, and innovative business solutions. We offer consulting services across multiple industries and cover the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
Urgently looking for an S/4 HANA Logistics Consultant to join our growing team.
1. Develop blueprints, functional specifications, test scripts, process maps, data migration tools & templates, training documentation.
2. Promote Innovation by using latest technologies in SAP.
3. Collaborate with team and learn new topics.
1. Over 4 to 5 years of SAP Implementation experience in SAP Logistics modules with at last one Simple Logistics or S/4 1610 implementation experience.
2. Strong process knowledge related to Logistics including the KPIs.
3. Ability to work in on site and off shore locations and should be able to lead a team of at least 10 to 12 consultants.
4. Good exposure to Integration aspects of SAP with other applications.
5. Experiences in Ariba Implementation and in its integration with SAP ECC.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
General Other Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP s4 HANA
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
SAP s4 HANA
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role