The Operations intern will learn on the job experiences with the Clubs & Theatre’s Team under the House of Blues Entertainment Division of Live Nation.
- Assist the Operations Dept with Show and Non show days
- Weekly Project based items and various operational tasks
- Get a feel for what it would be like having a job in the fast paced music industry
- Additional items may include but not limited to: updating excel spreadsheets, organizing show files, guest lists, show day set up.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must have ability to think quickly & creatively
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
- Not afraid to speak up and ask questions
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and maintain exceptional work ethic
- Must be punctual, organized and detail oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- You MUST be enrolled in college AND get course credit. Documentation is required.
- This is an UNPAID internship
- You must complete 20 hours a week – M-F 9am-5pm / 10am-6pm – 3 days a week
You must have FULL knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Photoshop) AND be able to do various projects unsupervised