Req Id: 93526
As a PEE Technical Project Manager at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for coordination, documentation, tracking, and communication to management on the status of projects ranging in scope from site specific to global. You will work with manufacturing, Test Engineering, Process Engineering, Quality, Internal and external suppliers and other manufacturing team resources to manage projects that specify, develop, integrate and qualify new systems for manufacturing. You will provide direction and assistance in the US and internationally with the aim at enabling new technology, reducing overall cost, increase yield, reliability, safety, and product quality. You will be responsible for leading a project team of world-wide subject matter experts to deliver the project value. Must be willing to travel 10 days annually domestically and internationally. Additionally, you will have the following duties:
- Drive short-term and long-term projects from within the Test Probe Central Engineering in conjunction with the Manufacturing Sites in alignment to company goals and strategic objectives.
- Prioritize and align Project/Program goals with counter-parts goals across departments and sites.
- Recruit top caliber and appropriate members for each project.
- Drive accountability through clear communication, informal feedback, effective project management and appropriate usage of metrics.
- Lead Cross-functional initiatives or enabling projects that support Company Strategic Objectives.
- Develops metrics for benchmarking Project Performance. Identify and share BKM’s across departments and sites for project success.
- Manage projects from definition through first of kind deployment into production.
- Manage area(s) of responsibility to meet expectations of Test Central programs and business processes.
- Mentor, lead, and/or collaborate with global teams as required.
- Lead Technical Projects for Automated Test Equipment and process development for new technology, manufacturing applications, and improvements that will deploy at all of Micron’s production Test locations worldwide.
- Develop, coordinate and drive experiments and data collections across the manufacturing sites to make data driven decisions.
- Develop new equipment and modification procedures, training, and documentation.
- Be able to present data, design reviews and information to manufacturing, technical teams and management effectively.
- Experience in project management and developing metrics for benchmarking project performance.
- Experience identifying and sharing BKM’s across departments and sites for project success.
- Experience managing projects from definition through first of kind deployment into production.
- Experience developing, coordinating and driving experiments and data collections across manufacturing sites to make data driven decisions.
- Experience developing new equipment and modification procedures, training, and documentation.
- Experience presenting data, design reviews and information to manufacturing, technical teams and management.
- Knowledge of semiconductor memory test manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of equipment and process interactions in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be willing to travel 10 days annually domestically and internationally.
Work Location: 8000 S. Federal Way, Boise, ID 83716
Hours of work: Usually 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Degree Required: B.S. Degree (or equivalent foreign education or equivalent work experience)
Academic Discipline(s): Electrical or Electronic Engineering; or Mechanical Engineering; or Engineering Technology
Experience Required: Five years of post-degree progressive experience
Degree Required: None
Experience Required: Seven years of related work experience
Accepted: Electrical or Electronic Engineering; or Mechanical Engineering; or Engineering Technology
All job offers will be contingent upon a successful drug testing/screening and background check.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || Technology Development || College || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||