What you’ll be doing...
The Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for securing employee access to our core applications and systems in the most efficient, compliant and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the latest industry standards and tools.
The Infrastructure Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing integration, infrastructure and administration services for security processes and applications across the enterprise with a focus on CyberArk (Password Vaulting, Privileged Session Management) and Tokenization objectives.
- Maintaining accounting and inventory of all identities, applications, systems, data sources and network elements across the enterprise that leverage our infrastructure, including the access provisioned/de-provisioned.
- Assisting with infrastructure deployments of new technology to support ongoing and future operational needs of the CISO organization.
- Supporting governance activities established within the enterprise to address compliance with SOX, PCI, HIPPA and internal corporate policy.
- Supporting and consulting with other infrastructure and development teams to assist the business units with implementing sound and secure administrative practices, privileged access maintenance, and data protection with engineering and security services integration / automation.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in IT, application development and support, and cyber/information security.
Even better if you have:
- Six or more years of combined experience in IT, application development and support, and cyber security with highly scalable online transactional systems.
- Specific experience in managing access to critical systems and automation of provisioning processes and application support at large and complex Fortune 100 Company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Strong relationship skills and collaborative style to enable success across multiple partners.
- Strong project management skills and teaming capabilities.
- Information Security and/or IT specific certifications.
- 5+ Years of Infrastructure/Server/Application Support Experience.
- 5+ Years of Customer/End-User Support Experience.
- Technologies: UNIX/LINUX, SEOS, Windows Server 2008/2012,CyberArk, Active Directory, Powerbroker, AWS, SSH, SSL, PKI/Encryption, RACF, Confluence, Share Point, Visio.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.