HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
If you are a HR Operations Advisor in Indonesia, you will have a chance to work on the following project:
- Implements and manages multiple parts of process delivery with team guidance and instructions.
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides country-specific subject matter expertise and solutions.
- Provides analytical support and analysis for priority projects that impact employees at the country level and may lead projects of low complexity.
- Resolves HR support cases of moderate to high complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
- Assists with increasingly complex reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, and financial data, and audit results.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years related experience in human resources.
- Developed level of process knowledge and expertise in back-end processes.
- Developed general HR knowledge.
- Good communications skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Developed ability to use HR productivity tools, systems and applications.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and with guidance on more complex issues and decisions.