The Digital Health DevOps Lead will be based in San Jose, CA, and will be responsible for overall design and implementation of continuous integration and continuous deployment for the Flex Digital Health platform, ensuring environments are running with high performance, quality, and compliance. The Flex Digital Health platform is a cloud-based platform for the healthcare industry, and is used to manage, process, and store patient health data to be used for patient diagnosis and management. You will work closely with the product, development, data science, and operations team to ensure successful execution of the projects.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Responsible for automation of configuration management of all development, staging, and production environments as well as the automation of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Design, build, and optimize automation systems that operate web, mobile, and cloud-based platforms
- Develops self-service solutions to support delivery of software with great speed and quality
- Keep up with industry best practices and trends on DevOps, and drive implementation of best practices
- Prepare and present DevOps metrics to internal stakeholders
- Responsible for internal and external support and ticketing process and systems
- Research, onboarding, and contract negotiations of appropriate technology tools and services
- Support appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Lead or DevOps Engineer.
- Hands-on experience with Agile techniques such as User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, and Automated testing
- Experience working with internal and external development teams and managing and automating large-scale infrastructure
- An understanding of Distributed Systems and Scalable Architectures.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Experienced in using a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services like AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and CircleCI
- Strong programming and analytical experience with a variety of automation tools.
- Experience with code diagnostics and forensics.
- Experience working with build infrastructure to ensure reliable deployments of new releases
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- 2+ years of similar work experience in the digital health industry
- Experience releasing medical device digital solutions
- Familiarity with Medical Device development regulations
- Familiarity with health and data privacy regulations
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.