Job ID R170820
• Collaborate closely with core field team, participating in detailed account planning and opportunity identification & management
• Build and own the NSX pipeline in accounts (both existing and prospective), ensuring the healthy balance of sales stage maturity required to consistently deliver in the current quarter and the longer term.
• Partner with regional teams to build, maintain and execute a business plan for NSX.
• A subject matter expert in NSX product licensing requirements and roadmaps
• Develop and build complete solutions, incorporating services to deliver positive business outcomes
• Act as an Industry Expert for NSX - staying up-to-date with market activity, including regular competition analysis
• Regular two way communication to promote team collaboration with internal resources such as technical, marketing and professional services on the networking and security needs, and business issues of the customer.
• Educate broader VMware team on NSX to lift capabilities across region.
• Collaborate with partner team to assist in the development, enablement, and growth of channel for NSX.
• Ensure services and education teams are aligned with messaging and included in solutions.
• Be an evangelist for NSX, present at events as subject matter expert and thought leader
• Build and develop collateral around business justification for NSX.
• Utilize Value-Selling sales methodology including VMware sales tools and process as amended from time to time, to communicate, report, track and manage sales.
Education and Experience
• Min 8-10 years technology related sales experience
• In-depth knowledge of the networking, business vertical, industry trends, customer challenges and competitive landscape
• Experience in managing relationships and influence within a customer and with external third parties that formulate a customer’s strategic thinking and actions
• Experience of working in a matrixed organization
• Strong experience leading a multi-functional team in complex engagements
• Proven ability to engage at C-level for the purposes of solution selling, establishing peer relationships, articulating strategic vision
• Ability to operate in a Channel driven sales environment with complex global alliances
• Proven track record of achieving business objectives, in a highly competitive environment, working with commercial and enterprise clients
• Tertiary qualification in Business (or similar) or equivalent commercial experience