Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Marketing team in Brazil. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
Udacity is looking for a Demand Generation Analyst. This is a hands-on position where you’ll use lead nurturing and marketing automation strategies to improve conversion of visitors/leads to paying students. The ideal candidate will be an analytical, data-driven self-starter who has experience developing lead nurturing programs to increase conversion. She/he has a thirst for knowledge, and is comfortable doing tactical work. This role will execute both current and new lead nurturing tactics to drive year-over-year growth of paying students working closely with Product and Content Marketing teams. The Demand Generation Analyst should be able to make quick data driven decisions, creatively think outside the box, and multi-task multiple projects.
- Drive incremental improvements on enrollment flow to improve conversion of visitors/leads to paying students;
- Develop lead nurturing programs to increase conversion that includes email, nurture programs landing pages, web pages, web forms, content, webinars and marketing automation;
- Build and execute test plans that can include language, subject lines, copy, message length, calls to action, etc;
- Work cross functionally with Content Marketing team to assure the creation of content and templates are completed in the most effective and efficient manner;
- Develop and document clear processes to drive efficiency and best practice for marketing campaigns and lead management;
- Create and drive enablement around the use of key marketing tools to support the planning, execution and tracking of campaigns;
- Create and share weekly reports/dashboards on the efficacy of each program.
- 2+ years experience in consumer marketing or ecommerce;
- Experience developing lead nurturing programs to increase conversion;
- Experience with marketing automation;
- Understands how to setup and run AB tests, and use data to evaluate effectiveness of new products/services on conversion of leads to customers;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and how templates are loaded and coded into a marketing automation tool;
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools to report success of campaigns;
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams;
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work;
- Ability to think creatively with no boundaries on what could be imagined;
- Willing to experiment fast and change paths as needed;
- Excellent analytical skills and an inquisitive nature;
- Excellent communication, project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.