Franklin Templeton International Services India Pvt. Ltd
(FTISPL) is the Indian Services wing of Franklin Templeton Inc, one of the Top
Global Investment Management Company committed to offering High Quality
Products and providing outstanding services to our customers who are
individuals, institutions, pensioners, trusts, partnership firms and other
clients. FTISPL at Hyderabad offers various IT /Business related service and
support. It stands as a key business enabler of world-wide operations for
Franklin Templeton Investment.
Our vision is to be a premier global investment management organization by offering high quality investment solutions, providing outstanding service and attracting, motivating and retaining talented individuals.
Team member in ensuring Franklin Templeton’s global compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002, and related corporate governance requirements. Primary responsibilities include:
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness
of general computer controls;
- Evaluate the design and operating
effectiveness of application level controls supporting significant financial
- Coordinate all required work needs with
FTT, FTT Audit Compliance, respective business units, and the external auditors;
- Provide internal control consulting advice
to the various business units in the design, and implementation of controls and
- Evaluating the existence, design
effectiveness of processes and controls, including testing of controls to
ensure that they are operating and that there is sufficient evidence of
procedures being performed. Key steps
- Designing control audit programs;
- Testing of controls;
- Communicating exceptions resulting from
the testing phase to the appropriate level of management for remediation;
- Coordinating, assisting, and
reconfirming to ensure that exceptions are appropriately resolved.
- Ensure that appropriate and required
documentation in support of key processes and controls are maintained. Responsibility will include:
- Provide guidance to management of the
business units regarding the creation of the required documentation in
accordance with Franklin Templeton Standards;
- Monitor to ensure that the inventory of
documents is current and up-to-date.
- Consulting with management of the
business units in the design and implementation of new or enhanced processes,
with the goal of strengthening controls, meeting business objectives and
meeting corporate governance requirements.
- Work with IT, Internal Audit and External Audit to develop
continuous monitoring and technology-enabled audit techniques. Continuing education and development, particularly in areas
related to corporate governance including Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Understanding the company and the
industry in order to identify and evaluate key business areas, their respective
business processes and controls.
- Develop a strong, motivated and skilled professional staff
to meet the changing needs of the business and ensuring that appropriate career
feedback and training is provided.
EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
to five years audit experience, with at least two years of technology audit
experience including work in the areas of audit program design, control
assessments and conducting various stages of operational audits.
experience in the areas of creating and implementing policies and procedures,
including flowcharts, narratives, and manuals.
with financial services or banking operations
technology preferred but not required.
- Knowledge and practical experience with or expertise in such
areas as Peoplesoft, Oracle, Windows, Mainframe Platform and General Computer Controls (e.g., logical and physical access, program development, change
control, IT operations, and IT application controls.) strongly preferred.
knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts and
practices, and IT industry program policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Experience with Computer Assisted Audit Tools and Techniques
(CAATTs) (e.g., ACL, Nessus, QMF, NetIQ, etc.).
degree with a focus in Information Systems /
Information Security / Computer Science and Accounting, Business or Finance or equivalent work experience (5 years minimum). Advanced
degree a plus.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Professional certification CISA required, CPA, CA, CIA, CFIRS/CTA, CISSP, CISM a plus.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Work experience in the investment
management industry and/or financial sector.
- Knowledge of regulations governing the
investment management industry.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to use industry standard tools
to perform data integrity, analysis, and quality assurance reviews.
- Professional and effective
communication skills both written and orally.
- Ability to interact and work with
various levels, from staff to management.
- Ability to work independently as well
as a contributor to the team.
computer skills including applications within the Microsoft Office suite, including
MS Word, Excel, Visio, and related MS Office applications. Ability to learn new
or unfamiliar software applications through research, training, and
PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING:
- Strong analytical skills to form
conclusions based on facts.
- Ability to exercise sound independent
- Ability to complete assignments on a
timely basis with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and deal with
multiple projects or assignments.
- Ability to provide guidance and/or
expertise on various assignments.
- Ability to coordinate with the various
business units, and provide advisory support in completing their respective
- Some travel may be necessary.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required by all
incumbents. Incumbents may perform other
duties as assigned. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions. Management
retains the right to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job Posting Date
Sep 13, 2017, 6:26:43 AM