DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Maintains general ledgers and performs the complete accounting cycle in compliance with established practices and generally accepted accounting principles. Adheres to internal control policies and procedures. Analyzes data and translates into meaningful information. Provides management and financial statement users with relevant, comparable, and accurate data on which to base decisions. Continuously improves and serves as a resource in their area of responsibility.
- Take full ownership in corporate financial reporting to meet statutory requirements and internal control standards
- Consolidate and monitor operation costs and capital expenditures on a regular basis
- To be in charge of inventory costing, regular inventory count and monthly closing
- Diverse and general daily accounting follow up: reconciliations, accounting entries, reporting, etc.
- Assistance to business/DuPont legal entity controller
- Bachelor degree, major in Finance/Accounting will be highly preferred
- 2-3 years work experiences in accounting / finance field
- SAP experience is a plus
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficient including MS Office skills ( Excel, Access, Word ,Power Point)