- Assist with recruiting.
- Facilitate employee transactions (new hires, employee transfers, terminations) by completing requisitions for physical and technology resources, updating intranet/phone list information, etc.
- Manage holiday scheduling, sick leave, meal tickets
- Liaise with building maintenance and third party office services’ providers for routine service and unexpected issues
- Maintain common office areas including conference rooms and the kitchen by restocking supplies, refilling coffee machines, performing basic clean-up duties, etc
- Manage inventory and place orders for office and kitchen suppliers
- Oversee our daily “Fruits at the Office” by ordering fruit, setting up the kitchen, managing the quantities
- Organize and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, including preparation of mailed materials (invoices, welcome gifts, etc.) and processing of domestic and international shipments
- Managing invoices and payments to suppliers, basic accounting, archiving, respecting internal procedures
- Ensure the communication with IHS Markit payroll and accounting departments.
- Answer incoming calls, take messages and forward calls in a professional manner, following established guidelines
- Greet visitors with courtesy and professionalism and direct them appropriately
- Assist with event preparation by organizing conference materials, preparing name badges, creating seating charts, etc.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete numerous projects simultaneously
- Willingness to learn and take on new opportunities
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and basic computer programs
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Office experience is preferred, but not required
- English advanced level - mandatory
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster & Supplement, Right to Work and Pay Transparency Policy. IHS Markit is a participant in E-Verify (see links below). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.