Eaton's Electrical Business has an opening for a:
Marketing & Pricing Director, MENAI
Location: Dammam, KSA
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
This position is responsible for leading MENA Pricing & Marketing operations as well as regional activities and initiatives for the MENAI region.
The position will drive profitable, growth-oriented marketing programs and development activity for all Crouse-Hinds industry segments and product lines in close cooperation with the countries sales and Business Unit leaders; and product line marketing to drive activity and success. The job holder will also be responsible for implementation, calculation and analysis of price control for the MENAI region, as well as content ownership for pricing tools & published price lists.
The position will also be responsible for building out the
strategy and development of the MENAI initiatives and for driving the development
of price consistency & maturity, discount & reward program structure.
· Responsible for development and implementation of key MENAI strategic marketing initiatives across all product lines
· Develop and execute a strategic direction for the relevant products, aligned with the overall business strategic direction and support Eaton`s growth ambition in ME.
· Control & approval of sales discount programs & rebate schemes
· Collaborate with field sales, key account managers and sales management in the development and execution of a channel marketing plan including promotional calendars for key accounts
· Develop and roll out standard tools and processes for Voice of Customer (VOC) collection to assist in the development of New Product Platforms and New Product Development (NPD) – customer surveys, VOC templates, etc.
· Manage the relevant products throughout the entire product life cycle to profit plan and takes over responsibility for all product relevant issues
· Manage and develop data and marketing analytics group to assist key company stakeholders in the analysis of financial, service and sales related information
· Ensure coordination with Business Units (contribute to the specifications of Product adaptations and new products with the Business Units)
· Propose the pricing strategy and positioning to optimize market share and profitability in the region; monitor its implementation, control the results.
· Analyze and follow the market evolution (customer behaviors, competition, market share, etc)
· Consolidate and analyze positions of Eaton, of the competition, trends, etc
· Analyze with Countries the competition actions and help build and deploy the necessary counteractions
· Responsible for in region pricing within Delegation of Authority (DoA) levels
· Design pricing mechanisms & controls to leverage C-Pro team for 1st level pricing approval for all products
· Market price realization activities (RPI) including identification and correction of any price leakage
· Works across the product marketing teams, coordinating with product managers to define platform requirements to meet the needs of customer demand
· Develop and execute Crouse-Hinds MENAI Digital Strategy including support for document support for tablets, mobile phones and web browser platforms to assist sales and marketing personnel in business development
· Assist in the development and implementation of key vertical market initiatives as defined by product marketing and field salesQualifications
· University degree or similar; electrical or mechanical engineering preferred
· Fluent in English, Arabic skills are a plus
· Strong experience in Product Management, Sales, Sales Support, Pricing and Marketing
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time