Would you like to work for a high-tech company that...
… has a global reach and presence in 100+ countries?
… drives innovation in restaurants, shops and at the biggest airports in the world?
… enables 600+ million consumer transactions every single day?
… helped Alan Turing crack the Enigma code back in WW2?
Would you like… ?
… to be served quicker at restaurants?
… your payment to be processed quicker?
Then join our team as Software Engineer C# / SQL and help us make this happen!
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
• Have a passion for developing software, OOP design, and troubleshooting
• Speak C# fluently and SQL is you second best friend.
• Love mobile devices and enjoy working with a wide variety of technologies
• Can or would like to learn creating mobile apps in either iOS or Android or both ☺
• Want to work with cutting edge technologies like Couchbase and MS Orleans
• Also speak English and can read this.
• Have highly skilled people who are fun to work with and learn from
• Offer a competitive salary & great cafeteria benefit system
• Live in a modern & cool looking facility
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Europe-Czech Republic-Czech Republic-Prague