Mid-Level Reports Officer
Req #: 134591
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Assists in researching unclassified and classified databases for use in written products. Assists in monitoring and analyzing strategic and operational intelligence information. Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings. Aides in researching, authoring, and coordinating threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community. May assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience – at least four years of experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35M/L or equivalent DoD PLUS
• Clearance – Secret PLUS
• Special skills or qualifications (all required) –
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing and editing and quality control skills
- Able to condense large volumes of complex information into the salient points for senior leaders
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of a team from a remote location in support of CJOA-I requirements
- Briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate complex information
- Operational Intelligence experience in SWA or Africa
- Former Jr. NCO
• Education: Associate’s Degree OR four years of direct analytical intelligence experience
• Former Intelligence experience in 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or DOD/other Service equivalents
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.