Cubic Global Defense
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We're the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
This position, Display Operator shall provide operations and maintenance for the F-15-C/D/S/SA P5 CTS Display/Debriefing Systems in accordance with the applicable technical documentation. The debriefing stations will be located in the main RSAF Debriefing Theater or RSAF Fighter Squadron buildings located on the individual RSAF base.
- KING ABDULAZIZ AIR BASE (KAAB) DHAHRAN, EASTERN PROVINCE F-15-C/D/S/SA P5 CTS
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load programs for operation and test.
- Perform subsystem test to assess operational readiness.
- Load all pre-mission exercise data into the Data Recorder Device (DRD).
- Maintain a control log of DRD issue to and receipt from aircrews.
- Operate the graphics terminals during live exercises and assist with display and control operations.
- Provide technical assistance to RSAF or aircrews in setting up for replay/debriefing.
- Maintain and store records of mission tapes.
- Maintain a mission event log with specific, concise, and pertinent data entered under the following headings: date, time, mission/event, remarks, and operator.
- For mission replays, "mission replay" should be entered. Any system problems encountered during the aforementioned events shall be briefly described in the remarks column in sufficient detail to readily interpret the event. Any aircraft that does not track or function properly shall be noted and this information promptly passed to the P5CTS pod shop for follow-up pod testing. The Computer Operator / Technician shall file all filled log books into the technical library. The Computer Operator / Technician shall have the log books readily available for on-site RSAF evaluations. The Computer Operator / Technician shall interface directly with the RSAF regarding mission sortie effectiveness. Reasons for partially successful or unsuccessful missions and the system's operating status/conditions will be noted for the record. This data is required for the monthly status reports.
- Generate exercise status printouts as required by the RSAF. When a hard copy printout is required, the Computer Operator / Technician shall activate the display to enable printing of the specified display(s).
- Perform additional operations duties as directed by the Site Supervisor
- Assist as required with P5CTS operations and maintenance.
- College qualification in Technical related field; or equivalent technical education and military experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to comply with the company standard practice as it applies to field assignments.
- Ability to adapt to a remote and/or a foreign environment
- Ability to adapt to a remote environment
- Ability to work with Military personnel
- Ability to work with foreign personnel.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to lift 75-pounds
- Good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate in an efficient and flexible manner
- Capable of working effectively under pressure
- Focused and conscientious
- All Expat Candidates are required to hold a Current or Active U.S. Secret Clearance and are required to submit a State Police Background Check Certificate.
- All Saudi candidates must obtain RSAF Security Clearance with a KSA Police Background Check Certificate.