If you’re looking to become a global thought leader in the complex and evolving aviation field, then ICF is the place for you. Backed by nearly five decades of industry experience, ICF is a preeminent force in the competitive airline, airport, and aviation market.
Our New York, NY office is currently seeking recent graduates, Winter 2017, and Spring/Summer 2018 graduates to join us as Entry-level Aviation Consultants and work under the guidance of project managers. Estimated start date of Spring/Summer 2018. Successful candidates will be primarily responsible for the collection and synthesis of financial, economic, and transportation data, and the creation of spreadsheet models, databases, statistical analyses, and graphical presentations. Entry-level Aviation Consultants at ICF are expected to apply their academic and past work experience knowledge to a wide variety of projects, and interact with internal and external experts in their field of expertise.
As a new hire you will be eligible for participation in the Aviation Rotational Training Program (RTP). The RTP is an at-will Program where Analysts or Associates are hired by one of Aviation’s Practices, but then have the opportunity to rotate into another Practice. The duration of the RTP is approximately 24 months, with rotations possible approximately every 8 months. The objectives of the RTP are to provide professional development for junior staff, a learning culture, and options for promotional paths.
• Participate as a member of a consulting team on client-based projects
• Become familiar with transportation industry data sources and issues
• Perform quantitative analysis (data comparisons, statistical calculations, and model building)
• Gather, analyze, and interpret large data volumes in support of assessments, presenting results in a cohesive manner through written reports and presentations
• Interface with clients to gather data and present results of studies and analyses
• Support development of intellectual property development projects
• Master’s degree program from a top tier university
• Demonstrated strong analytical aptitude
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
• Exposure to quantitative model development
• Strong verbal and written command of English language
• Comprehension of finance fundamentals
• Experience with Microsoft SQL
• Strong interest in aviation and aerospace industry
• Additional strong command of other, non-English, languages
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
• Ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across different countries and time zones.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Works collaboratively with project team and client to achieve established goals.
• Organizes written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
United States-New York-New York