FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
“Are you looking for a role that will suit your technical talent? FICO is looking for an experienced product support engineer to supporting our cutting-edge FICO products. Come join a hard-working client focused team that cares passionately about providing the highest possible levels of service and client satisfaction,”– Hiring Manager
- Responding to and resolving client’s service requests in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Maintaining timely, complete, and accurate problem status data.
- Resolving routine and complex end-user problems in assigned product areas.
- Replicating client-reported problems.
- Authoring technical notes and/or white papers for product knowledge base.
- Acting as the voice of our customers within the organization.
- Providing remote technical upgrade services on these solutions.
- Assisting colleagues involved with prospects or new client implementations and passing on product knowledge to new or existing colleagues via training workshops and/or presentations.
- Interact extensively with developers, both from our customer base and within FICO.
- Act as mentors and/or provide training to other support engineers on specific technical issues
- Identify opportunities and suggest changes to enhance working practices and improve customer support experiences.
- May be utilized for chargeable activities within a project team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience reading heap and thread dumps.
- Experience reading databases trace files.
- Experience performance tuning applications.
- Experience troubleshooting multi-tier enterprise applications, relational databases and good knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL.
- Process knowledge e.g. managing and tracking requirements, design, etc.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design.
- Java programming strongly preferred.
- Exposure to Java and Web technologies: J2EE framework, JSP, Servlets, MQ interfaces strongly preferred.
- XML (JAXP and JAXB), XSLT, Ajax and Webservices strongly preferred.
- Knowledge in JSF, Spring, and Hibernate strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English and Advanced Spanish language skills required.
- High performance culture promoting recognition, rewards and professional development.
- Competitive base salary coupled with an attractive role-specific incentive plan.
- Comprehensive benefits program.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. We have a 50+ year history of excellence in providing analytics and decision management solutions. Here are a few examples of our impact globally:
- Credit Scoring —150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security—2.5+ billion credit cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending —3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
FICO’s proven science leverages the latest technology to drive consumer behavior insights and optimize business processes. We help many of the world’s leading banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy innovative and high-performance environments with the opportunity to grow. Join the FICO Family and help change the way business makes decisions!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the strength that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.