Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Marketing team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
Come join our team, and help us build the university of the future! Check out our engineering team: https://vimeo.com/135723573
- This Marketing Data Analyst will partner with Udacity’s marketing team to apply data analysis and predictive analytics to help answer critical business marketing questions
- Create and design dashboards that communicate large amounts of information to various marketing stakeholders
- Continue to build data infrastructure to help us scale effectively
- Build predictive models, run scenarios and deliver insights that help the teams optimize online and offline marketing campaigns
- Reporting and analysis of demand, campaign, pipeline, web and other performance measures
- Ability to complete detailed analysis, identify/communicate the findings into high-level recommendations
- Design and execute detailed marketing campaign tests and launch response reporting, observe trends and make recommendations for potential improvements to online, email and digital campaigns; understanding differences between existing customers and prospect conversions
- Utilize Google Analytics and other online marketing data sources to gather data and analyze website Conversion rate and marketing campaign performance
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with large data sets
- Experience with databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and Python programming
- Familiarity with third party tools that help in data infrastructure such as Google Analytics and ChartIO is a plus
- Experience using SQL or other query and scripting languages to aggregate, gather and manipulate data
- Experience in data mining and predictive modeling methodologies, ideally including online digital marketing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.