Tesla Motors is looking for a Network Manager to add to our growing Global Tesla Authorized Body shop Program. Enjoy working with the most progressive vehicle brand in the world. This position will involve supporting the Body Repair Program in all aspects of its Approved Body Shop Program. This position is located in Fremont, California . If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Lead and manage strategy and growth of global Tesla Approved Body Shop network in North America
- Lead and manage Tesla interaction with insurance carriers and third-party Tesla Approved Body Shops.
- Assist network body shops in managing Key Performance indicators related to Quality, Time, and Cost.
- Manage Tesla regional collision repair advocates who act as liaison and support for customers, Insurance companies, and Tesla Approved Body shops, in local geographic markets.
- Manage Tesla Field Collision specialists who provide technical advice remotely as well as onsite when needed, for Tesla Approved Body Shops.
- Ensure that programs and processes are developed, assessed, communicated, and administered in compliance with Tesla’s objectives and the objectives of North American Service Director, to whom this position reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years of equivalent work/educational experience.
- 7+ years of Collision Repair shop management or Insurance Automotive Claims management experience. Direct Repair Insurance Program management a plus.
- 7+ years of people management experience.
- Ability to a maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficient Problem solver with proven track record using defined strategy for scientifically clearing obstacles.
- Proven track record of managing complex, cross-functional programs.
- Familiarity with all body shop equipment ( structural, non-structural, mechanical, and paint) as well as Body Shop industry and operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient with Collision Repair estimating systems (example: CCC, Audatex, Ultramate).
- Valid Passport
- Able to travel nationally and internationally to support business needs.