Oracle Consulting is hiring Security Solutions Architects for the Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
You are a creative, innovative and an ambitious software and technology professional. Your world is digital. Your life is social. You are mobile. You visualize data to enable informed decisions. You embrace innovation to make the world a better place at home, for your community, at work and for society.
As a member of the EMEA Oracle Consulting Services Portfolio Leaders team, you will work with rapidly evolving technologies including Cloud services. Every day you will be challenged to go beyond established boundaries and push the limits of technical and organizational capabilities. As a recognised authority and senior contributor within Oracle Consulting, EMEA Services Portfolio Leaders provide market leading innovative solutions and deployment leadership to regional project teams.
The EMEA Security Solutions Architect will work closely with the other lines of business, such as Security License Sales Rep, Oracle Digital team, Cloud Sales Rep and Marketing organisations to generate demand through marketing campaigns.
The EMEA Security Solutions Architect will provide sales support in shaping the deals by providing strategic advice and coaching on context, objectives, approach, writing proposals, estimation and pricing strategy, and will also help in closing deals through key client interactions, site visits and participation to workshops and oral communications. You will assess, understand and articulate customer business requirements and propose innovative solutions. You will address all the security areas where Oracle can provide technologies and solutions, including database security, identity and access management, cloud security including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, and security monitoring and analytics.
Once a project has been contracted, you will participate in key steering committee meetings, perform Quality Assurance, providing coaching to local in-country delivery teams and helping shape the next phase of the project. You will support the local team in solution development, delivery and operational design to provide stable, predictable, scalable integrated cloud and hybrid cloud and on premises technology and/or software solutions to support customer success. For innovative security solutions, you will lead the design of the solution with the EMEA subject matter experts and help estimating the cost and effort to deliver projects with Oracle on premise security products and Cloud security services using Oracle methodologies.
You will be a key contributor in blended multi-disciplinary teams of sales professionals, sales consultants, designers, developers, enterprise architects and consultants working with customers in structured innovation engagements.
Skills and Qualifications
Core areas of expertise:
· You have more than +10 years experience in Security strategy and on premise / cloud security solutions including:
o Security Strategy & Risk Management
o Identity & Access Management
o Infrastructure Security
o Enterprise Application Security & GRC
o Data Protection & Privacy
o Attack & Penetration Testing
· You should have varied experience in security solutions relevant to this position ideally including but not limited to solution design, development and delivery, functional and/or technical consulting, business consulting, and consulting sales. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
· You are familiar with and have experience in design thinking and innovation methodologies; you can clearly articulate these fundamental concepts and the value of these methodologies to uninitiated audiences.
· You are adept with or understand human-centric design principles and can articulate their fundamental concepts to various audiences.
· You understand customer experience and customer success are measures of success in the Cloud. You know how to support and drive customer adoption of SaaS, and/or PaaS and/or IaaS.
· You aspire to be your customer’s trusted advisor. You provide functional and technology thought leadership in Oracle Information Security products and security for Oracle Cloud Applications, Oracle Cloud Middleware and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
· Solution Architect experience in a top tier consulting/systems integration firm or customer IT department with deep experience of information security programmes.
· Demonstrable track record of winning information security business and developing multiple C-Level relationships
· Strong international credentials, having worked and/or managed across multiple EMEA countries. Additional language/s would be an advantage.
· Experience across multiple sectors would be an advantage. Sectors of particular interest include Banking, Public Sector, Healthcare, Power & Utilities, Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications and other regulated sectors
· Excellent academic credentials, including security certification background such as CISSP, ISO 27001, IASAC, IAPP, (ISC)2, etc.
· Good understanding of data privacy regulations, such as EU GDPR, and ability to articulate gap analysis and solutions accordingly.
· Business Development: Capable of developing and gaining buy-in for a comprehensive business development plan, with client segmentation, clear targets, and value proposition. The ability to lead by example in selling large and complex information system engagements.
· Thought Leadership: The ability to position Oracle Consulting expertise in leading edge Security and Cloud transformation engagements.
· Engagement Oversight: The experience and domain knowledge to provide oversight and design authority of projects in execution phases, sitting on Programme Review Boards/Steering Group Committees and able to help design and shape further phases of information security project delivery.
Learn more about Oracle http://oracle.com/us/corporate
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
Regular Employee Hire