A Techno functional Consultant experienced in the implementation of mainstream Analytics solutions for Banks. Acting as a Lead, this consultant will work closely with both Technical and Functional subject matter experts, and other team members to successfully deploy the OFSAA products in Indonesia
• Support deployment of the OFSAA solutions in a customer environment. This includes coordinating with customer technical resources.
• Support all phases of deploying the OFSAA solutions at customer sites including initial installation, patches and upgrades, application configuration, user acceptance testing and go-live.
• Interact with Functional and Technical Consultants to ensure the successful deployment of the OFSAA solutions.
• Discuss and document configuration of client environment.
• Adopt and contribute to Organizational best practice methodologies for knowledge dissemination throughout the OFSAA Delivery organization.
• Support Consulting sales and provide pre-sales support as needed
• Implementation experience with OFSAA solutions or competition products.
• Either good technical Exposure to any of the following tools Informatica, Datastage, Abinitio, Oracle BI Tools, SQL Server BI tool set, Business Objects, Cognos, ERWIN OR good domain exposure in Risk & Compliance
• Good understanding of Databases (Oracle, DB2, Exa Data)
• Exposure in BFSI Domain
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
• Post Graduate or Graduate level degree focused on Computer Science, Software Engineering or Systems Engineering, BE, computer science or MBA
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Regular Employee Hire