You will be the reason our customers are blown away by their Zipline experience.
Our customers come dynamic and multifold. We work with them to integrate into the existing supply chain for many lifesaving healthcare products and to help facilitate core behavioral changes for health workers every step along the way. We are also co-writing never-existed-before commercial airspace integration processes so we can launch emergency deliveries on-demand, anytime, every single day.
Your role is to find elegant solutions amongst the many critical stakeholders, leading discussions with senior leaders at health ministries and civil aviation authorities, to ensure our product is safe, reliable and effective for our customers. They should see us delivering on that promise month after month, year after year.
- Having customer facing roles in entrepreneurial environments'
- Getting things done with governments and/or large organizations
- Operating in a foreign environment, geography, and culture
Example projects include:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the entire healthcare product supply chain and plan how Zipline can integrate in the most effortless, seamless way
- Figure out where the system can be most impactful and facilitate customers to use it that way
- Gather data, evidence and stories that demonstrate the impact of the system
- Collect feedback and identify new opportunities and new ways to better serve our customers
- Understand technical details of our system and communication solutions and determine airspace integration requirements
- Drive towards creative solutions when issues arise and implement with ops and engineering team support
- Manage rollout timelines
- Create wins, celebrate successes with our stakeholders; hustle and negotiate where necessary
- Spend majority of your time in-country with our stakeholders
We don’t expect you to come having “done this before”. No one has. But we do expect you to be smart, have good product instincts and be obsessed with WOW-ing our customers.