The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for enhancing, enriching and maintaining master data and engagement data within our systems. He/she will perform analysis of operational data to identify data anomalies and inconsistencies, collaborate with data owners to consult on data initiatives, research data structures and design effective data solutions. In addition to working with the data, the analyst will participate in system/process enhancement projects enabling the further development of the 360 view of the customer.
He/she enables the business to answer complex business questions and improve the customer experience by integrating clickstream data from Google Analytics 360 with our CRM system.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in managing data of various sources flowing into target systems
- Ensure accuracy and errors are addressed in a timely and efficient manner
- Run ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) processes on a regular basis
- Ensure data quality across applications and initiate the appropriate corrective actions if applicable and provide escalation where needed
- Develop data quality rules, thresholds, and metrics
- Proactively mitigate data quality risks through regular reporting and ad-hoc analyses
- Help IT and Web developers test bug fixes and enhancements to data sources
- Monitor the workflow process for new data requests, changes, and deletions and entering (create / change / delete) data in appropriate systems
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis to identify and correct any data flow issues
- Identify and execute robust and continuous improvement opportunities within the data management processes in the applicable systems
- Identify missing or incorrect master data standards
- Gathering information requirements and work with the business to define standards and rules to ensure data is compliant with defined information, policies and quality requirements within the assigned area
- Work with various stakeholders/users on customer profiling using the Google 360 data
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunity to work with industry best practices and tools within Marketing and Analytics
Pegasystems is seeking a top tier candidate for the Marketing Data Analyst role. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in this role, process-oriented, a team player, and possess great attention to detail. The candidate should have prior experience working within a Digital Marketing team and understand various Digital Analytics metrics. The analyst must have experience in SQL and Business Intelligence tools, as well as skills with Microsoft Excel. A successful candidate possesses business and technical aptitude to adapt to the shifting market based data requirements.
Qualifications will include:
- 5-7 years’ experience in building databases and understanding of Star schema, fact tables, and dimensions
- Strong SQL skills writing complex queries with joins, functions, and indexing
- Use of relational databases for data storage and analysis
- Data reconciliation and data analytics experience required
- Experience with data quality assessment, cleansing, data mining and improvement efforts
- Understanding of the data maintenance impacts upon business process operations
- Strong qualitative research and analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into actionable information
- Functional understanding of relational database management systems (databases that include a large volume of contact data) such as SQL Server
Good to Have
- An understanding of database and direct marketing techniques, preferably in a corporate, B2B environment
- Tableau, Excel, R, or any other Business Intelligence tool
- Interest in Python & NoSQL (Cassandra a plus)
- Experience working on Google Optimize 360 will be a big plus
- Database architecture experience
Pegasystems’ Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit