At HelloFresh, the past 5 years have seen our mission to change the way people eat explode. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Be part of our autonomous, cross-functional, and agile tech team
- Work in close collaboration with our developers to understand new features and develop tests according to them
- Identify opportunities for improvement based on our current setup
- Take ownership of web and API test automation in your team
- Be an expert in the field of QA automation and feel comfortable with training other team members
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we're looking for
- You have 3+ years of working experience in the field of QA at a software driven company
- You have extensive knowledge with test automation tools like Selenium Webdriver (preferably with Java)
- You have good knowledge with API testing
- You have experience creating and maintaining test jobs to be used on Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins and Concourse)
- You are aware of Agile Management Methodologies like SCRUM & KANBAN
- You have worked with Issue Trackers (e.g. JIRA)
- You use your critical judgement in the workplace
- You earned a university degree in informatics or related areas
- You have good English language skills
- You have a great team spirit
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.