Oracle is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
IN YOUR NEW ROLE you are a graphical ‘allrounder’, belonging to a small team of internal specialists within our EMEA Strategy and Sales Development team that advices on and realizes visual concepts, branding and media. You support new messaging, internal programs and initiatives as well as strategic events. You will also equip specific client events with tailored assets.
As a VISUAL DESIGNER in Oracle, you will have the chance to develop in a very broad spectrum, such as web design, graphic design, video editing, video animation, graphical content and illustrations and ‘light’ web programming.
We are looking for individuals who combine creativity, design and communications knowledge to create compelling and engaging assets, generating ideas that are technically feasible and provide creative solutions.
• Generally, you will be responsible for concept, layout and also building of the content. You create the visual strategy and research art needs for all content, leveraging internal and external stock imagery, freelancer platforms, etc.
• Your work will range from ideating and designing infographics and other illustrated art to preparing presentations and slides for senior leaders and key activities or events. You will create content for mobile consumption, fully branded presentations, logos and icons, eBooks, responsive email communication, web apps, video, video animation and branded web portals.
• And this is just the beginning within a fast-paced environment – your own ideas will be more than welcome!
Oracle – Engineered for SUCCESS:
In order to be agile and creative, you will need very good skills in various tools. As you cannot have proficiency in everything, the most important part is that you excel in the principles of using these tools and are willing and keen to learn new tools, new tricks on an almost weekly basis.
You fit well, if you …
… have a “do’er” mentality, who loves creating concepts and ideas but also building the content
… see yourself as the ‘creative source’ and a story-teller but at the same time the adviser and guide on what is feasible and what isn’t
… like to always stay current with evolving technology and the design landscape, always trying new things
… love using your strong visual, written and oral communication skills when liaising with a wide variety of internal stakeholders in a very international environment
If this is you, please read on for more details.
• Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, Premiere Pro
(or equivalent, i.e. Pixelmator, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
• Microsoft Powerpoint
• iBooksAuthor (Mac only)
• Dreamweaver (or equivalent) and HTML5/CSS are a big plus
We have already mentioned the most essential skills in the job description and tools above. Some more details here.
• 3 years of professional experience in digital design and content creation, animation, etc. matching the above requirements
• Fluency in English
• Familiarity working in both MAC and PC
• Ability to be well organized, capable of handling several projects simultaneously, and to work independently
• Great visual, layout and typographic sensibility
• You have an interest in advertising, marketing, media, social media and branding.
To apply, connect with us and register your CV
Oracle Recruiting: "Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent"
Detailed Description and Job Requirements