With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Tacton Application Specialist in the area of Product/Sales Configuration Modeling.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a specialist in modeling of product configurations you will be supporting business lines of Siemens Healthineers in creating and maintaining complex product configuration applications based on Tacton CPQ Configuration System.
Using these web-based product configuration applications customers of Siemens Healthineers can create custom configurations of complex medical devices and receive quotation information in real time.
You will be working with Healthcare Business Line Pricebook Managers and country Pricebook Managers. This includes, but is not limited to, maintenance of Business Line Product Catalogs, conversion of SCON Diagrams to CPQ Product Configurations and monitoring of Master Data interfaces of Integrated systems.Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Postgraduate (Doctorate)Educational Specialization
Computer Science or related field
Number of years of experience
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) and
German - Upper intermediate (B2)
2Personality requirements and skills
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid understanding and 2-3 years of experience working in the field of Sales Configuration Modeling
- Ideally you have hands on experience working with Tacton TCStudio and Tacton TCSite software.
- Understanding and experience programming in Java using XML and HTML
- Certifications on Tacton product suite will be very beneficial
- exciting challenges in an innovative, global company
- international career opportunities
- open, inspiring and international working environment
- great potentials for personal and professional development
- attractive income and incentives
• Wide career and personal growth options
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, 100% coverage of sick leave)
• Extra days-off
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kinder gardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)