We are seeking a Content Marketing Assistant with a strong focus on conversion-driven articles. You will raise the bar for our KAYAK blog (https://www.kayak.com.au/news) by writing compelling content optimized for mobile, social media and is SEO friendly. We are looking for a team player who loves all things content, is self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to work together with our local content marketing team based in Hong Kong.
This position reports directly to the Content Marketing Manager, APAC.
- Research, curate and brainstorm new topics based on your market expertise
- Provide the team with travel content ideas surrounding local current events, trending topics and hyperlocal happenings. It needs to be a lot more than just “Cities To Visit This Winter”.
- Draft conversion-driven articles around the topic of travel, lifestyle and hospitality
- Write audience-specific articles that promote the products and features KAYAK offers
- Fact check all content on the articles, as well as the validity of links and accuracy of information to your best knowledge.
- Assist in drafting and monitoring social media content and advertising activities
- BS / BA degree
- 1 to 2 years relevant working experience in magazine writing, blogging and social media
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Native speaker – with excellent knowledge of the English language plus one other language (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Thai)
- WordPress and basic SEO experience is a plus
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent organizational skills and follow through
- Friendly, team-oriented with a good sense of humor, and enjoys working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to constantly learn, test and optimize
- Loves travel, adventure and lifestyle
KAYAK is the world’s leading travel search engine. KAYAK searches other travel sites and shows travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. The company’s website and apps also offer tools to help travelers plan and manage their trip, including price alerts, price forecasts and free itinerary management. Each year, KAYAK processes more than 1.5 billion searches for travel information and has more than 40 international sites and 20 languages. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of The Priceline Group.
What we offer
- Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Day off on your birthday