TD Ameritrade, the nation's leading online brokerage and internet-based financial management services company, is seeking an experienced Server Side JAVA Developer to work at our Headquarters in Omaha, NE.
Senior Core JAVA Developer.
This position will support TD Ameritrade’s Trading Technology team.
- Interpret business requirements and programming specifications.
- Confer with system analysts, managers, technical architecture personnel and internal clients.
- Develop and maintain Server Side JAVA Middle Office applications that handle core business logic related to Order Management functionality for TD Ameritrade.
- Five or more years programming experience in JAVA.
- One or more years JMS experience.
- Experience with Relational Database Systems, Oracle, SQL and JDBC.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience working with core business logic within applications.
- Experience with concurrent programming in Java.
- Experience with the Spring Framework.
- Experience utilizing an ORM, MyBatis is a plus.
- Experience with Object Oriented Development concepts.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- BS in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with High-Volume, Real-Time, On-Line Transaction Processing.
- Experience with Oracle Coherence.
- Knowledge of business logic related to the brokerage industry and financial calculations.
- Familiarity and experience with Gang of Four Design patterns.
- Familiarity with development tools such as: Subversion, JIRA, Eclipse, Jenkins, Confluence, Sonar, Junit, Maven, and Ant.