At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
The WFS Land business are interested in hearing from experienced Field Sales personnel in the South Wales, Chippenham/Bristol and Plymouth areas. Land fuels industry experience is desirable.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of aviation, marine and land fuel products and related services. With revenues in excess of $30 Billion, a global footprint of 48 office locations serving over 200 countries and territories, and over 4700 employees based in 25 countries, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
WFS, www.wfscorp.com is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and currently ranked # 92 on the Fortune 500 List.
Following the acquisitions of the Watson Petroleum and Linton Fuels businesses in 2013/14, World Fuel Services has become a major player in the UK land fuels market.
IDEAL PERSON SPECIFICATION (BACKGROUND AND SKILLS):
- Field based sales and new business development experience. Ideally gained selling into Commercial and Industrial Customer base.
- Key account management experience
- Full UK driving license
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Have a successful track record in a competitive sales environment
- Be experienced in building relationships to secure repeat business
- Have the ability to work using your own initiative
- Have the ability to build professional relationships with a wide range of customers.
- An ability to drive business forward.
- Background in Fuel sales or specialty fuel sales or alternative fuels.