At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
In this role, you will ensure the availability and reliability of Ingersoll Rand’s Data & Analytics systems and the data they provide to enable Ingersoll Rand to achieve premier performance. As part of a global team, this role provides critical production operations support on a portfolio of data processing environments, including technologies like Cloudera Hadoop and Informatica.
- Strong Knowledge of Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Hadoop Cluster and Hadoop Administrator's role
- Proficiency with Big Data processing technologies Cloudera Hadoop and tools such as Sqoop, hive, Impala, Flume, Memsql etc..
- Load Data and Run Applications
- Configuration and Performance Tuning of Hadoop Cluster
- Manage, Maintain, Monitor and Troubleshoot a Hadoop Cluster
- Cluster Connectivity, Security, Backup and Recovery
- Insights on Hadoop 2.0, Name Node High Availability, HDFS Federation, YARN, MapReduce v2
Oozie, Hcatalog/Hive, and HBase Administration and Hands-On Project
- Experience setting up optimum cluster configurations for MapReduce, Spark, Hive, Hbase, etc.
Debugging knowledge of YARN. Hands-on with analyzing various Hadoop log files, compression, encoding, file formats, etc.
- Very good SQL and Hive SQL knowledge
- Good Scripting knowledge in UNIX Shell/ Perl
- Monitor daily production loads
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure
- Work as part of global support team maintaining production ETL and database components
- Provide quick and accurate error resolution
- BigData Hadoop (Required) [ 5+ years of Exp]
- Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH) preferred
- Informatica PowerCenter 8.1+ (Required) [5+ years of Exp]
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (Nice to have)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher 11g (Nice to have)
- Oracle Data Warehouse Application Console (Nice to have)
- Alteryx Server (Nice to have)
- Tableau Server (Nice to have)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment, and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge
- Ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a global team environment
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations. If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Bangalore IBC Knowledge Park
No 4/1 IBC Knowledge Park
Aug 29, 2017, 11:39:38 AM