Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
To ensure sustainable and profitable market share and net sales growth in Serbia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Montenegro and FYROM, while driving the positioning of the adidas Group brands by WHS distribution channels in line with WE Brand & Channel strategies.
- To recommend and implement the short, medium and long term commercial strategies in line with Western Europe & zone/cluster SBP.
- To translate the Western Europe commercial strategies and ambitions into functional targets for the WHS Sales departments and measure performance on the set KPIs.
- To actively contribute to the development of the country go-to market strategy.
- To be an active member of the local management team in all cross-functional matters.
- To review, challenge and sign off the Strategic business and marketing plans proposed by the KAM and Field teams.
- To land brand concepts in key locations/doors and ensure best representation of the adidas Group brands.
- To negotiate and implement trade terms according to the respective Western Europe/Global WHS policies.
- To ensure all Sales departments comply to Western Europe sales strategies, policies and best practices.
- To own and drive the monthly sales forecast process in line with Western Europe business planning process in cooperation with Sales Coordination.
- To ensure effective cost controls of the respective cost centers under his/her management.
- To continuously improve and develop key sales and customer service processes to provide excellence in service and efficiency in the organization.
- Staff most suitable persons in direct report positions in alignment with the GM/SD/HR.
- Manage and develop sales organization to achieve all relevant targets and provide best in class service.
- Set personal objectives, targets, guidelines and assess all reports.
- Inspire, lead and drive a performance culture within the sales teams.
- Manage key talents' career and succession planning.
• All key retail partners
• Cluster/zone management team
• Cluster/zone Brand Activation Directors
• Cluster/zone Head of Sales Coordination
• WE Sales Strategy and Development team
• WE Cluster Sales Directors
• Global Channel Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Sales Manager with proven track record of successfully managing a large sales organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation).
• Proven methodological skills (e.g. Business planning, strategic development).
• Strong functional skills (e.g. Sales, Customer Service, Finance).
• High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge.
• Mental flexibility, initiative and determination.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree in business administration with focus on Sales/Marketing.
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive work experience in Sales and/or Marketing, with minimum 4 years of management experience ideally in apparel/ fashion/ shoes or FMCG.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of local language is an added plus.
- MS Office skills