Solution Developers integrate Acxiom and third party software to create solutions to business problems defined by specific business requirements. They draw upon technical and data processing knowledge to solve moderately complex marketing and data warehousing problems on very large volumes of data.
A Solution Developer may:
-configure or tune Acxiom or third party software
-develop automation to tie components together
-develop custom application code to accommodate specific business requirements or -collaborate with others to add extensions to existing Acxiom software
A Solution Developer may also be responsible for new development, ongoing maintenance, support, and optimization working closely with accounts teams who are utilizing the solution.
What you will do:
- Understand requirements to build, enhance, or integrate programs and processes for one or more Acxiom Client solutions and/or application
- Read and interpret application design and functional specifications to write application code
- Provide input on functional requirements and participate / present review code in code review sessions
- Accurately estimate requirements in order to deliver client solutions within time, and quality standards
- Utilize standard /Acxiom methodologies to ensure overall solution and data integrity is maintained
- Understand Acxiom solution software. Define solutions standards, policies and procedures
- Identify and diagnose areas of maintenance and process improvement
- Respond to client/stakeholder problems in a timely manner, prioritizing multiple issue response based on the severity of the case
- Develop/ execute unit test cases and test software applications that fulfill functional specifications using an IDE. Document and interpret test results and correct application coding errors
- Balance multiple small projects and works on larger projects with minimal guidance from more experienced developers to meet due dates and deadlines
- Maintain subject matter expertise in Acxiom technologies, verticals and lines of business in order to help align client business needs to products, solutions and services offered
What you will need:
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
Primary Location City/State:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Information about Acxiom
Acxiom’s expertise managing consumer data drives on-line, off-line and mobile marketing decisions for more than 7,000 global clients with worldwide annual revenue of $1.4 billion.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:
Follow Us on Twitter
Find Us on Facebook
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.