Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Project Manager - Android/IOS Mobile Platform, Java, Project mgmt, People Mgmnt
• Develop digital wallet solutions that provide a simple and secure shopping experience to consumers.
• Provide high quality deliverables within the constraints of budget, scope and time.
• This position is responsible for managing and providing project leadership within Digital Consumer Solutions. Specifically, this person will provide exceptional Project Management and leadership to all digital projects.
• Be able to understand technically the tasks that they are working on & dig in to ask challenging questions to make sure that objectives are being executive efficiently
• This is a career opportunity to be a leader in providing global digital solutions for one of the most well-known brands in the world. Passion, rigor, and drive are required.
• We are looking for you, if your answer to following questions is YES
o Have you ever led product or project of enterprise grade application solution in scrum master’s role?
o Are you motivated to be a part of a team driving a world beyond cash?
o Have you led a team of diverse skills and experience?
• Drive flawless Project Execution, Project Communication and Reporting
• Manage project Budget, Schedule and Risk
• Facilitate Executive communication, Program governance, planning and control
• Conduct Post-Project Reviews
• Drive Project Team Assessment, Project Health Assessment
• Ensure Monitoring and Reporting of KPIs
• Process adherence, leverage industry best practices and standards for development and delivery of projects.
• Exhibit Team leadership, mentor and motivate all around growth, manage team member’s professional aspirations
• Conduct Performance assessment, participate in recruitment drive, organization’s initiatives
All About You:
• Project life cycle management (Inception, planning, execution, monitoring & control, change management, resource management, quality planning, tollgate reviews, reporting & communication, corrective & preventive action planning, closure)
• Strong and effective Written & Verbal communication
• Ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable, and industrious.
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• CSM Certification
• Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Agile principles
• Experience in managing enterprise mobile payment projects
• Familiar with Java, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful web services, JBoss, Oracle, XML, Maven, Git, Continuous Integration & Delivery
• Familiar with Mobile platforms/technology:
Equal Opportunity Employer