As a Software Engineer with a specialization in Machine Learning, you will manage the development and implementation of integrated IT solutions that support the business strategy. Partner with peers across team to leverage successful products and processes across Organizational Leadership disciplines. Establish guidelines and processes that ensure maximization of value to the business and mitigates the risks. Assist with strategic financial decisions regarding investment in technical capital and resources. Assist in the assessment of benefit, risks and costs for the management of the portfolio of technology assets. Collaborate with other Technology leaders to assess current capabilities against the business vision and develops plans to address gaps.
You will analyze emerging technologies and translates implications of the new technology into an effective IT vision and strategy. Lead/influence the development of standards regarding implementation of changes to systems/applications. Hold regular business/technology summits where technology white papers and impact assessments can presented. Manage information systems teams focused on Infrastructure and Architecture, Applications Development, and Support, for one or more businesses. Manage the identification, implementation and utilization of enabling technologies that provides business value, and increases profitability. Manage the delivery of high quality, cost effective services to clients within scope of responsibility. Manage highly visible and complex programs while overseeing multiple projects at the corporate level. Balance technological and operational needs with financial control and communication needs. Collaborate closely with clients in strategic planning and shares accountability with them for benefit realization. Supervise multiple integrators completing business and technical analysis, and serve as the subject matter expert on all matters under responsibility. Provide leadership to the organization, client, and mentoring to junior members, while serving as a role model to the enterprise. Promote teamwork, both within own group and across Technology.
- Experience with machine learning, deep learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools.
- College degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of Technology experience
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously launch and deliver multiple IT projects, supporting a number of customers on time and within budget.
- Fully versed in CI/CD and modern development practices
- 7+ years experience Coding languages – Python / Ruby, Java, Perl, or C/C++.
- Hadoop Platform –preferred, experience with Hive or Pig is plus. Familiarity with cloud tools such as Amazon S3 is a plus.
- 7+ years SQL Database/Coding ability to write and execute complex queries in SQL.
- Unstructured data – It is critical that the candidate be able to work with unstructured data, whether it is from social media, video feeds or audio.
- Large-scale, distributed systems design and development
- Scaling, performance and scheduling and ETL techniques