What You'll Do
Everyday Health provides robust consumer engagement, marketing and communications solutions to hospital systems and health insurers. Hospital systems can leverage our technology, content, and audience to better drive their growth strategies and generate profitable revenue. We currently work with 6 of the top 10 largest health systems, including more than 350 hospitals across 30 states and we’re looking for an ETL Developer to utilize and extend our custom, in house ETL process. You’ll be working closely with our front end and implementation teams and utilizing your ability to handle multiple projects at once. You’ll be collecting files, standardizing formats and working hands on with the customer data.
· Performing data analysis of customer files to create frequency reports and fill rate reports
· Implement data mapping and process monthly updates of customer data
· Performance tune ETL processes and SQL queries, and recommend new techniques
· Troubleshoot ETL job failures and performance deficiencies and adjust process as necessary
· Combining large datasets including: customer electronic medical records, national physician databases and national demographic databases
· Validating incoming data and automate ETL processes and improve efficiencies
· Developing with Perl, Python, XML, Bash or similar languages
Who You Are
· A UNIX Master – you love working with raw data and actual UNIX commands
· A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and 3-5 years designing, developing, testing and implementing custom ETL solutions
· You have experience manipulating data files in a Linux command line environment: awk, sed, cut, sort, grep
· You’re comfortable loading and extracting high volume data with MySQL, Postgress
· You have an understanding of RDBMS and data modeling principles
· A Team player mentality – we rise and fall together – with strong verbal and written communication skills
· A willingness to happily roll with the twists and turns of a digital business, problem-solving all the while
Who We Are
Everyday Health, Inc. (NYSE: EVDY) is a leading provider of digital health marketing and communications solutions delivered through multiple channels, including desktop, mobile web, and mobile phone and tablet applications, as well as video and social media. Data and analytics expertise helps power our innovation engine to deliver content experiences and marketing and engagement solutions that drive better health outcomes. Everyday Health enables consumers to manage their daily health and wellness needs, healthcare professionals to stay informed and make better decisions for their patients, and marketers, health payers and providers to communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals to drive better health outcomes.
What We Offer
Alongside a dynamic and fun working environment and on-going career development opportunities, Everyday Health offers top tier medical, dental and vision insurance options including membership to One Medical Group, fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary organic snacks and beverages, a 401(k) plan with matched contributions, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. We also have a Flexible Time Off policy so you can take time off as you need it, a Commuter Benefits plan and employee discounts on various services, such as gym memberships and pet insurance.
Tea Leaves Health 1327 Northmeadow Parkway Roswell 30076
Healthcare Solutions Regular
Dec 24, 2016, 8:43:19 PM