HubSpot is helping companies globally rethink how they market and sell to match how humans shop and buy. In parallel, HubSpot is creating a culture rooted in transparency and autonomy to match how our employees want to work and live. As we scale globally, we are adding more global locations (including the Berlin office launch this year), but we also want to expand opportunities to attract and grow top talent around the world. To do that, we are actively looking at ways to infuse flexibility and remote work opportunities into our employee value proposition, and we need a remarkable program manager to help us get there.
As the Remote Work and Inclusion Program Manager, you’ll work with the core human resources team, the HubSpot culture team, the global mobility team, our global IT collaboration team, the recruiting team, and leaders throughout the business to help us develop, streamline, market, and iterate on a program to make flexibility and remote work a more significant and intrinsic part of the HubSpot employee value proposition.
The role will include:
- Project managing the rollout of a global philosophy around remote work that includes high level company-wide guidelines but also team-based flexibility based on business needs.
- Collaborating with the recruiting and global mobility and immigration teams to develop accompanying guardrails that make it easy for employees to navigate remote work requests and easy for candidates to apply for and pursue remote opportunities within HubSpot.
- Build and share internally, in partnership with our learning and development and HR teams, our knowledge base of best practices in remote work through learning from our own remote employees and managers, as well as interviews with other leading companies whose remote work philosophies we aspire to emulate.
- Partnering with IT, facilities, and finance to make the remote work experience seamless and to set clear expectations around remote work opportunities globally.
- Create content around what’s worked and what hasn’t at HubSpot globally and share externally to help us attract and engage remote talent around the world.
- Work with leadership and recruitment to identify net new ways flexibility can be a core differentiator in HubSpot’s attempt to attract and grow top talent, including the exploration of job-share opportunities and other similar arrangements.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You have experience working and leading remotely (required for this role)
- You have project management, ideally with multiple stakeholders on global, greenfield initiatives
- You are proficient in marketing, including value proposition development and the basics of inbound marketing, including content creation and social media marketing.
- You’ve worked in a People Operations, recruiting, or employee-focused role before
- Strong written and oral communications skills, including published content available online
- A passion for culture, the employee experience, and diversity and inclusion initiatives
- You know and love the remote work and flexibility space and can help our team get smart on trends, leaders, and content in the industry
- Working knowledge of rules and regulations in this space, including the human resources, liability, and employee relations considerations that accompany remote work opportunities
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, reliable and responsive
HubSpot is on a mission to help businesses grow globally. Thousands of customers worldwide use HubSpot inbound marketing and sales software to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 3M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal. Founded in Cambridge, MA in 2006, HubSpot has offices in Portsmouth, NH; Dublin, Ireland; Sydney, Australia; Singapore; Tokyo, Japan; and Berlin, Germany.