Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post- implementation. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will provide training and change management guidance and support to organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, whether they are implementing new technology, redesigning their current system(s), or simply changing the way they work.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Analyst in the Human Capital Consulting Organization Transformation & Talent practice (OTT), you’ll act as a strategic advisor to clients and assist them with the communications and training material design, development and delivery necessary to successfully implement and adopt new technologies or business process changes. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex training and change management challenges. We work with clients to help them implement successful large-scale system transformation.
• Bachelor or Master of Science degree in related field of study (such as instructional design, communications, business, management, human resources, organizational behavior or psychology)
• Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated team-building abilities
• Demonstrated academic focus or experience in training and communications
• Value Alignment with OTT core values: Respect, Inclusion, Community, Commitment and Excellence
• Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
• Well-rounded student (involved in campus/community activities)
• Willingness to travel up to 30 percent of the time
• Knowledge of ADDIE framework
• Knowledge of Adult Learning Principles
How you’ll grow
Two of the most important tools in today’s business world are experience and resources. At Deloitte, you’ll find plenty of both. We believe in equipping our people with effective resources available and offering the experience, education and opportunities you’ll need at every stage of your career. Here you’ll be able to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills as part of a team committed to delivering world-class service for clients around the globe. You’ll not only gain experience in Deloitte’s methodologies, but also gain new skills that are in high demand by our clients. In addition, our work and clients will challenge you intellectually, enabling you to build both your expertise and an exceptional professional network.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
In addition, the US Delivery Center Organization Transformation & Talent practice has the following vision for our culture and values:
• Commitment: we focus on impact through ownership of and pride in our work
• Respect: we treat others as we would want to be treated
• Inclusion: we build open and honest relationships with communication
• Excellence: we are satisfied with nothing less than the very best in everything we do
• Community: we actively contribute to building a positive team and family spirit
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your potential interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.