We are a collaborative, innovative team of writers, designers, builders, strategists and storytellers, in 81 countries worldwide.
We are committed to achieving positive results for our staff, our work and our world, striving to be the world’s leading public relations firm, attracting and retaining the best employees, and delivering creative thinking and positive results every single day.
We are passionate about our clients, and know their business like they were our own.
We are engaging, always.
We are fun when we can be, serious when we should be, and we are looking for people who strive to raise the bar to join our team.
You have 3-5 years’ experience in PR or Journalism.
Comfortable with both traditional and ‘new media’ PR, you are excited by the increasing opportunities to support digital and social media aspects of client programs.
You are a conversation-starter, a headline-grabber, an attention-getter, a reputation-guarder, and an idea-launcher.
You are driven by setting high expectations and exceeding them, always.
You are creative, committed, and you are ready for the next step up in your career.
Our Bangkok office is currently seeking a Supervisor and/or Account Manager for its Corporate practice.
- You will manage multiple accounts while building your proficiency and the necessary skills needed to implement client programs and help manage teams. You will provide tactical counsel to clients, and manage the appropriate implementation on a variety of projects in a timely, deadline-focused basis. You will be effective at performing and monitoring the performance of others in areas such as media pitching, writing, research, budgeting and account administration procedures.
- Compose plans to support the execution of traditional and new media PR programs.
- Demonstrate ability to develop strategies/creative platforms and concepts that simultaneously leverage traditional and new media for our clients
- Execute social networking, media campaigns and blogger outreach
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success
- Prepare timely team and client updates on all stages of project processes; prepare accurate and thorough conference call or client meeting recaps
- Responsible for on-budget and on-schedule implementation of assigned projects
- Anticipate and proactively offer solutions to senior team leadership on executional issues specific to assigned programs
- Successfully grow existing accounts by fostering client relationship, and proactively serve up opportunistic concepts
- Assist and contribute to the development of long-term strategic clients plans and program recommendations, developing budgets, generating recommendations and creating presentations
- Identify opportunities for agency/team learning and develop tools/suggestions to expand agency knowledge and understanding of digital communications
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications:
- Demonstrates exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct
- Ability to pick up tasks immediately under limited supervision
- International outlook or experience favourably considered
- Excellent MS office skills including: Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Dedication to details and sense of responsibilities
- Thai national or valid working visa is required
- Good communication skills – fluent English and Thai, both written and spoken