Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds color to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you want an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place.
Behind the code, the pixels and the words is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together!
Now, here’s the fun part…
We’re looking for a Social Content Producer to join our team. You’ll focus on creating videos, blogs and images that grab people’s attention and will post regularly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LINE, and YouTube. You’ll also liaise with our in-house PR team and external agency to come up with shareable stories and content. This position is based in Jakarta.
- Create unique and arresting content that makes Deezer stand out on social media
- Keep our followers engaged and entertained and join in the wider social conversation
- Work with our in-house PR team and agency to generate story ideas and input into local PR calendar
- Grow Deezer’s audience on key social media channels
- Create and schedule posts for Facebook, Twitter and Deezer’s other social channels
- Create video content for a range of channels and manage live video broadcasts
- Write traffic-driving blog posts and come up with engaging quizzes, features and regular formats
- Develop contacts with influencers, writers, and photographers to build a diverse range of guest contributors
- Work with the global Artist Marketing and music editorial teams to maximize artist campaigns
- Work with local Marketing team on local acquisition and branding campaigns
- Liaise with our PR agency to generate and place content and stories
- Track, analyze and report on the performance of all social media initiatives
- Develop Deezer local social media strategy
- Assist with social customer support for Indonesia
- We’re looking for someone independent, dynamic, curious, creative and passionate about the web and music.
- Experience in content creation is essential
- At least two years’ experience as a social media or content producer, or other relevant work experience
- Ability to edit video to create social content a must. Ability to operate a camera a plus
- Experience editing and creating images using Photoshop, or similar software
- Good experience creating content for popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LINE, and YouTube)
- Understanding internet culture, from memes to nuances in native content per platform
- Creativity, able to create, test, improve content
- Experience in the music industry is a plus but not essential
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.