Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Integrated and Common Services (ICS) organization provides capabilities and features that enable secure, reliable connectivity between and among applications, services, data, and gateways for market-facing products and services.
The main Integration Platform provides a “backplane” of adapters, orchestration services, message and data flow management tools, interface managers, and other common services that can be used to assemble market-facing products.
The Integration Platform supports “integration at the glass” as well as the five prescribed forms of application integration: point-to-point, external gateway, service bus, data bus, and file broker.
Delivering Identity and Access Management (IAM) services at Visa is an extremely resource intensive activity if performed manually because of the severe regulatory compliance requirements and the security regulations required by the protection of our brand.
The IAM infrastructure enables a series of policy driven aggregation and centralization technologies for identities, business processes, and entitlements that allow and promote operational efficiencies and agility while governing access and supporting the level of risk acceptable by the enterprise. Common example of aggregators:
Centralized solution for access request, certification and provisioning in addition to a consolidated Identity warehouse with entitlements and role cataloging.
Minimization of the number of standard user repositories. Roles for aggregation and better governance of entitlements, with automated provisioning.
Account naming standardization and SSO.
Description of the Role
- Hands-on lead software developer on the Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)11G R2 PS1 (or greater) platform with a focus on implementing User Access Revalidation (UAR), Access Requests and Provisioning/Workflows in an enterprise wide deployment
-Develop, re-engineering, testing and debugging software codes, OIM 11G R1 and R2 connectors and workflows, UI Customization, Online Help, SOA Approval.
Custom code development of connectors and adapters in OIM 11G R1 or greater is an absolute requirement
- Must understand full SDLC in a complicated and complex environment, working alongside a large development team
- Ability to design, prototype and implement a proof of concept in a quick and agile method within the OIM 11G R2 platform based upon customer requirements
- Perform system integration and software designs, development and design document and specification to customers’ requirements
- Able to generate artifacts such as design documents, deployment guides and operational guides as part of ownership of a development work effort or efforts
- Must have ability to work with QA team on defect resolution, bug fixing and enhancements as directed by the business sponsors
- Ability to manage relationships with external off-shore developers and ensure that code is properly maintained, secured and managed
- Support all Production changes and implementations; coordinate with various SMEs and Project managers on taking development led efforts to Production
- Performs or leads systems analysis working with technology architects and Engineering to research technology options and proposing solutions consistent with strategy and architecture principles.
- Plans and directs significant projects, product, service or function typically requiring the utilization or management of resources within functional area and coordination or resources outside of the function.
- Able to work at an intermediate level when executing and improving work processes to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Able to work at a senior level when executing and improving work processes to ensure achievement of business goals.
Desired candidate will be able to :
- Work in a lead capacity overseeing software development of the soluton - managing the Development Lifecycle from conceptual designs and POCs, to hands-on development on the Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) R2 PS2 platform
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed team of Developers and unit testers on multiple development efforts with a mix of contractors and consultants
- Interface with the Development Managers and project managers on schedules and delivery dates
-Multi-task and manage numerous activities related to developing on enterprise Applications
- Excel at communication to customers, peers and managements in both a written and oral manner
-Detailed orientated and does not allow even the smallest of issue to fall through the cracks
- Direct, hands-on experience developing, re-engineering, testing and debugging software codes, OIM 11G R1 and R2 connectors and workflows, UI Customization, Online Help, SOA Approval. Minimum of 3 years in this space
- Thorough understanding of the entire Oracle IDM suite, minimum being OIM and OAM – Minimum 5 years in this space
- An integration specialist in JAVA, .NET technologies with an emphasis on Identity Assurance, Security and System Programming and outstanding architecture skills.
- Subject Matter expertise with ORACLE Identity and Access Management software stack and SOA is an absolute requirement.
- More than 10 yrs of working experience as programmer / developer in a large IT company environment or a product development company.
- Significant integration experience in a development role.
- Java J2EE / SOA, Weblogic, Oracle Identity Manager, BI-Publisher are required.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer would be a plus.
- Master degree in Computer Science preferred with an emphasis on IS/IT majors or minors or equivalent experience in engineering or development organizations where the individual performed complex systems analysis, design and software development and an emphasis on security.
- Preference to candidates with experience in Identity Assurance (IAM, PKI, Strong Authentication, Smartcards) and security
- Experience with IAM solutions from leading vendors in this space is required
- Excellent written communication skills are required.
- Ability to operate at an intermediate level of written and spoken communication; speak and write clearly and effectively.
- Ability to present proposals to technical audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills are considered essential to the position.
- Analytical skills to derive and translate business level information into technical specifications and must be able to evaluate technology from a business and technical perspective.
- CISSP certification would be a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.