Job Title: Inside Sales Rep 1
Sells products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to the customer responding primarily through an inbound phone queue.
Inside sales role, which primarily takes calls on an inbound phone queue and sells direct to the consumer.Responds to customer inquiries.May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.Works effectively in a team environment.
Typically assigned to a higher volume sales queue or specific segment
Entry -level representative, learning segment and product/service offerings
Regular coaching/mentoring required
Frequent contact with leader
Increases product knowledge
Increases usage of different mediums (chat, social media, co-sharing of desktop, etc.)
• Learning a broad range of Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
• Able to explain technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution.
• Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross- functionally, to support the sales process.
• Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
• Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
• Follows up with occasional outbound calls.
• Normally receives no instruction on routine work and receives general instructions for new sales activities.
- Follows protocols.
- Receives periodic supervision on new assignments.
- Work guided by assignment objectives.
• Typically establishes own priorities within guidelines.
- Regularly adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- May provide procedural guidance to others.
• Independently gathers resources and information needed to complete sales activities.
• Number of Products/Services Sold: Typically focused on one or two LOBs and attached warranties.
• Type of Product/Service Sold: Computers, printers, peripherals and break/fix.
• Number of Accounts: High number of small accounts or consumers.
• To Whom is the Product/Service Being Sold: Sells products/services to an individual consumer or assists senior sales personnel with transactional aspects of the sale.
• Number of Decision Makers Involved in the Sale: Typically sells to only one decision maker (a consumer).
• Industry: Single industry sales, typically consumer.
• Function: Able to function in call center environment. Transactional aptitude.
• Products and Services: Sells a limited range of hardware products and services.
• Customers: Consumer customers. May assist senior representatives on larger accounts.
• Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24x7 environment.
• Should have excellent communication skills in English.
• Should be open to relocate to Hyderabad
Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3)
• Undergraduates with at least 12 months of international call center /18 months of domestic call center / 24 months of any other work experience – full time experience.
• Telephone etiquette skills.
• Complex problem solving skills.