At YETI, you will have the opportunity to create something extraordinary. You will make a real impact because you are the type of person who thrives on cutting a sustainable path.
You are a brand enthusiast with the unique blend of creative, strategic, and analytical abilities which help you to both conceptualize and execute innovative and integrated content that engages followers and ultimately meets brands objectives and helps grow the business. You will work closely with YETI's brand marketing experts to implement social initiatives for today, tomorrow and beyond.
A look at your day-to-day
- Strategically enhance YETI's social media presence by developing and implementing comprehensive SMM plans to maintain communication, grow our fan base, and increase reach and engagement with prospects, clients and suppliers
- Strong knowledge of overarching media strategy and how YETI’s owned channels works collectively with the YETI’s paid and earned channels.
- Build a social media plan focusing on brand awareness, customer retention, site traffic, promoting sales and propelling the brand
- Research, locate, and engage potential influencers / ambassadors across all channels, and collaborate with them to develop new content
- Updated knowledge of social landscape which includes but not limited to relevant platforms and trends
- Work in conjunction and collaboration with YETI’s digital team to drive DTC conversion
- Community Management: Listen, respond, ask questions and engage audiences to cultivate organic engagement
- Produce, maintain and develop consistent visual branding across all social channels
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, design, and merchandising teams to develop content and ensure business needs are being met
- Develop paid social activation's
- Compile monthly analysis and reporting for all social medial channels, communication opportunities and insights to the company
- Define KPIs and implement systems for measuring success
- Track, analyze, and report on our website, email, and social media performance via analytical tools.
- Build relationships with YETI's dealer network's social media departments
Now for a little bit about you….
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working with cutting edge social media agency, brand, or directly for a social channel with at least 2 years in a leadership level role
- Proven track record in creating a comprehensive top-to-bottom of the funnel performance reports – including audience, targeting, conversion, and content insights aim to close the gap between content and commerce.
- Deep understanding of both paid and organic social media strategy (advertising and earned media), content marketing, influencer relations and customer service.
- Experienced in analyzing and reporting on social media actions for successes, ROIs and new opportunities
- Professional experience managing branded Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and other emerging channels with a strong knowledge of their participants and how to maximize each platform for campaigns
- Strong knowledge of analytics and social management platforms particularly Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager.
- Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers
- Collaborated across multiple teams drive successful event, content, and audience nurturing programs
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.