The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
· High school graduate or equivalent is required; college is a plus.
· Minimum of 1 + year’s experience in the surveillance and inspection of hot asphalt plant operations experience is required
· Must be able to handle basic geometric mathematical calculations involving linear distances, areas, and volumes.
· Must be able to read plans and specifications and have a good grasp of complex construction means and methods.
· Must have good written and communication skills.
· Must have reasonable computer skills and be literate in MS Word and Excel.
· Must have the ability to complete advanced level inspector qualification courses needed including CTQP Asphalt Plant Level I and CTQP Asphalt Plant Level II (If certifications not current, must be willing to be re-certified).
· Candidates that are selected will have to pass a mandatory drug screen and the FL Motor Vehicle record will be examined.
· Must have a good driving record.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Aug 18, 2017, 3:57:41 PM