Flexport is on a mission to fix the user experience in Global Trade. We are the first licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern tech stack. We help the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
Started in 2013, we've raised $94M from investors that include Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & more.
Our Pricing and Procurement Team empowers our clients by partnering with asset owners around the world to further us on our mission of fixing the user experience in Global Trade.
What you'll do:
- Drive insight on our business and margin drivers and support critical optimizations in Procurement, Pricing, and Operations.
- Partner with leaders to identify KPIs and build out critical tools to improve performance
- Work with Finance, Commercial Operations, and Data Analytics to plan and forecast Flexport’s growing business
- Design and execute cross-functional projects to clean, structure, and access relevant data
What you'll need:
- 4+ years in a financial analysis and planning, revenue management, pricing, data/analytics role OR 4+ years in finance or consulting
- Track record in cross-functional collaboration and analytical thinking
- Comfort with, excitement for fast-moving and demanding environment
- Demonstrated strength in communication: presentations, financial models
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Expert in Excel, SQL, Powerpoint